Friday, December 18, 2009

curly hair

I had a dream last night that Jude was crawling. Well he was crawling using one arm to drag himself, and the dream seemed to real. Maybe it's a premonition that he will be able to be mobile in the future. I remember that I was so proud he was pulling himself along.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us with preparations for Christmas. Emily is going to be very excited about her gift this year, and I cannot wait to see her face when she opens it.

I would like to share a picture of the kids from last night. Jude had just gotten out of the bath so his hair is super curly. Also, please notice how plump he is from eating so well. I guess he heard us discuss the G button, and finally decided he better eat.



Emily is leaving for her dads today for a week, and we are really going to miss her. She will be back on Tuesday, and then she will be anxious for Christmas Eve. Tomorrow Mike, and I are dropping of the gifts to the family we collected donations for. I am hoping their kids will be excited, because we have a large amount of items for them. I also had someone donate a large amount of groceries.

I am super busy at work, so I am keeping this short. Also, if you need last minute Stocking stuffers or Christmas gifts, and live near me, I have some Scentsy stuff left.



Ps ~ Mike, and Jude just stopped by work to see me. I ran out to the truck, and swung open the door and said "Hiiiiiiii Jude". He looked right at me, in my eyes, and smiled the biggest smile. Jude making direct eye contact, is an amazing thing.

4 comments:

Candace said...

Wow, way to go, Jude! Show everyone! Jenn, you know that's how Faith finally started to get around. Once she was about 2 she started "commando" crawling by pushing with one side of her body and dragging the left. That was primary transport for her for a very long time.

Our Journey said...

do you have a website for the scentsy stuff?? is it pricey?? trying to figure out a gift for my mom!

Marie said...

I can only imagine how that makes you smile. I wish you could see my face. I am so tired and need to get to bed but read your post and I've got a twinkle in my eye just thinking about it.
Emily is a great big sister.
Wow! I hope you and your family are feeling the joy and wonder this season. Y'all are so giving.....

Tara Bennett said...

Hooray for curls and direct eye contact! Hope you're having a merry Christmas :)