Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentines

I would like to introduce you to my Valentines, and the two most important men in my life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My other little Valentine is at school all decked out in her V-day wear. She was very cute! It was also grandparents day at school so she shared breakfast with her Papa Steve, and Grammy Kay. She then will share lunch with her grammy Christine. So she has a very big day ahead of her.

Jude slept last night, and he didn't have a seizure until about 5:30, and it was rather mild. He did have a seizure prior to going to sleep. Mike took him out of the room for awhile so I could sleep. I had been up with Jude the night before, and was exhausted. In fact I barely remember everything that transpired prior to bed. If we can wipe the seizures out completely I will be much happier, but limiting them to two a night is much better than four.

So I had some friends go together, and get Jude's Child-rite chair I mentioned. I also had some help on some of the medical bills today, and my family helps. Just so nice!!!!!! I don't like talking about the financials of a crisis, but you cannot help it affecting you in some ways. If it weren't for these nice people our standard of living would have drastically changed. So we are thankful!!! Luckily I have a good job, etc but it still helps, and I wanted to let them know publicly that I am grateful.

Emily is going to her dads this weekend. Mike and I are having dinner at home for Valentines, and I am looking forward to it. I hope everyone has a nice seizure free weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend! You are so very blessed, and you have the most adorable Valentine I have ever seen!!
Love & Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to get the chair Jenn! Please post pictures of Jude in it when you get it!

Ellen Seidman said...

Happy, happy Valentine's to you. I am so glad you have family helping, you deserve it. Taking care of our kids is a big financial burden, it's not as if you're asking them to pitch in and buy you a Chanel bag, is it? Glad you could get the chair.

Enjoy tonight!