Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bussssssy bee

We are so busy at work today that I have had little time for anything other than quoting, taking payments, and servicing policies. So I will update quickly while I have some rare down time. Jude didn't have that great of a day yesterday because he suffered several seizures. It seems that the seizures are increasing in frequency again, and I am not sure why. We are now watching to see if he is getting sick, or for another aprticular cause. He has had at least 1 around 2am, which I now seem to sleep through which makes me feel terrible. It's like Mike and I have switched roles where he takes the first shift, and I take anything after 3am. Mike said we just feel comfortable in knowing that the other person is taking care of Jude, and are therefore more relaxed with the situation. It is truly like we are just accustomed to this situation now, and we just live....which I believe is what you are suppose to do. Jude then has one in the morning, one late afternoon, and one early evening. So we are creeping up again to 3-4 a day.

So Jude had his first therapy appointment with ECI today at the house so I am anxiously awaiting Mike to call to give me an update. He will have Gymboree tomorrow, and then nothing else until next week. Also, I would like to share that this little man LOVES bananas!!! He just tried his first bites of Gerber bananas yesterday and was smacking his lips after each bite. It was pretty cute.

On another note I had a complete meltdown at the house last night. I bawled to Mike that I didn't want to work anymore. I had text my cousin this information, and she assured me it's because I had a good day with the baby. Even though I was sick I still go to be with him, feed him, burp him, change him, etc all day. I think that made me really miss him, and then I got to see Emily come home. I then explained to Mike that I understand I that any job right now in our economy is a blessing. I know I have a great place to work, but I still miss being at home with the kids. It's a struggle between knowing what I have to do, and knowing what I want to do. So I had a good cry fest.. pity party, and then fell fast asleep. Then I woke up and knew I needed to get by behind to work, and be thankful.

Here are a few pics for you of Em and Jude. I hope you enjoy. I also posted pictures from my girls night in on Facebook.

Jude's little grin:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jude listening to me talk to him:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

The Wacky Whittons said...

OMG! LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!! All I have to say is....it is ABOUT TIME we got to see that!!!