Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A tiny update

I still don't have much information. I haven't heard from the hospice doctor in regards to what her thoughts are on the bloodwork. Jude had a pretty good day with Charlotte yesterday but he had a host of oxygen issues with me. I finally just turned the monitor off and let Jude sleep without it beeping at us. His night nurse said he overall did pretty well but he did vomit again and ran a fever of 99.6. 

As of right now we do not have night nursing for Thursday or Friday night and it looks like it will stay that way. I am so frustrated! I feel like Jude is getting the short end of this because he really needs a nurse sitting by his bedside because he isn't feeling well. Mike and I will probably do a split shift like we did before and we will hope that Jude has two restful nights of sleep. We will set our alarms for his every four hour medication and breathing treatments. 

I do work for a bit tomorrow but then I will be off for the holiday. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! 


No comments: