Monday, December 28, 2015

A quick update

Jude is extremely ill. When your child is struggling to breathe you remember what's truly important. Which would be your child, your family, and your sanity.

You realize if a job is meant to be it will still be there for you when the situation has calmed down. You realize that there is so much minute stuff in the world that people focus and complain about that they shouldn't. Jude has never judged others, harbor resentment, or worry about things that really don't matter. I aspire to be more like him.

I know we have everyone's prayers so trust I appreciate them. Jude may get through this again like he has before but he is a pretty sick little boy. We all have him wrapped in love and are comforting him to the best of our ability. I should have some lab results on him tomorrow and will know more. I will post when I have those results.

No comments: