Friday, February 10, 2012

Sleepy time

Jude is not sleeping again........not sure what the issue is. He is whining about every two hours to be flipped into a new position. I cannot blame him, but I am exhausted. It's been days of him not sleeping well. Mike just works in auto mode and doesn't even realize he has gotten up to reposition Jude. I on the other hand have a hard time falling back to sleep. I am hoping he sleeps soon!

So we went to see Emily's play last night and it was really good! However at the end when everyone started clapping I heard a squeal of terror. Jude was so afraid that he was trembling and trying to cry, but had the breath scared out of him. I felt so terrible for him. Mike rushed him to the back of the room to console him. As soon as Emily took her bow I ran back to them so I could hold Jude.

However he was very happy when he got to her play.

No comments: