Wednesday, August 24, 2011

fire!

So yesterday at work I started getting phone calls that there was a large fire near my house. After my initial panic I foun d out what happened. Luckily the fire was about 2-3 miles from my house and was in the median on the highway and was rather controlled. It seemed there was an accident and a tanket truck carrying jet fuel exploded. Not just fuel ....... jet fuel. SO basically they had to shut the highway down in both directions. Luckly there are some small dirt roads that not many people know about that lead to our subdivision. It took me almost two hours but I finally made it home.

This was the site from our house. Luckily everyone survived the accident and the fire eventually burned out.



I have the memorial today. I will check back in tomorrow.

No comments: