Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is Mercury in Retrograde?

It's one of those days folks, so you are getting the thrill of an early update..lol. I am creating a you are on my poo poo list for several people today. First off Google notified me this morning that the content of my blog could "poses a significant risk" for their advertisers so they disabled my account. Wtf? I guess the dog and baby comments are to much for them??? I mean what exactly do they define as dangerous, because I have news for them nothing on this blog is "dangerous". So they are on my poo poo list, and I am now boycotting Google (ha).

Second, sigh..........this is a long one people and I won't go into the drawn out story, but my husbands work is just irritating. I feel so sorry for him sooooooooo they too are on the le poo poo list. I will post the entire story tomorrow. Anyway, I made Em's haunted house cake and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO proud! I will post pics after the party on Sat because I want it to be a surprise.

I have to get Em to gymnastics so I will talk to you guys tomorrow. On a good note Jude smiled half the day after I complained last night that he doesn't smile enough. :)

No comments: