Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dr appt

Jude had his check up today and I am afraid his head fell to the 5th percentile :(. If it drops again they will proceed to do more research. I honestly don't see the need though because we knew there was an issue. We just don't know what the issue will cause if anything so why speculate even further. The doctor said he was thrilled Jude is hitting his milestones, and was impressed he can roll from his tummy to his back. Although, he said these are neurological items (still good though), but true thought process comes at about 6 months. Jude had his shot too which always stinks. So we are both worn out and going to take a nap. I am a little sad now that he told me his head was small. He also said his weight is only the 25th percentile which I don't see how! The boy eats!

No comments: