Monday, April 6, 2015

The weekend update

Jude's weekend went fairly well. He had some oxygen issues and a lot of congestion but his coloring is good and he is very smiley. He continues to spike a fever but soon the fever will go away. Friday night his fever had spiked so I took him out of his bed and held him with a wet wash cloth on his head. He smiled through his illness because he is such a happy boy. The fever naturally went down on it's own and he fell asleep in my arms. I held him for about two hours until shortly before the night nurse arrived. 




Mike is waiting the results of his interview and we are praying hard that he gets the position with a decent pay increase. It's been so long since I haven't had to worry about keeping the family afloat. It would be nice to have less stress and know Mike can handle everything is something should happen to my job or position. I highly doubt anything would happen but you never know. I know he will really like that too. 

No comments: