Saturday, November 13, 2010

A nice nurse!

Friday night Emily had another showing of her play. Jude's nurse Allen had asked if he could follow me, and watch the play. I really feel like God has placed Jude's nurses in our lives, because they are both such amazing people. I was so impressed that he took the time to come watch Emily, just because he really wanted to. He said he was surprised like I was at how amazing the performances were. I can tell his nurses will become like family to us.

Jude has been doing well this weekend. He slept through the night last night, which was so wonderful. I woke up to check on him, but he was just sleeping like an angel. He does sound a bit congested, but no one thinks it's anything worrisome.

Tomorrow I have a baby shower to throw, and Em has her last performance of Seussical to attend. We will bring our weekend to a close by resting in our Pj's on the couch!



1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm checking in on Jude since I haven't been here in awhile. I'm glad that he is doing well and that you found great nurses. Our nurses have become like family to us too!