Tuesday, November 9, 2010

button issue

Well what an interesting day! This morning Mike and Charlotte took Jude to a follow up GI appointment. As they were getting out of the car Mike felt something hang on the car seat. He thought it was just Jude's clothes, or the seat belt, but when he pulled hard he realized it was the G button. Out it popped, and Jude screamed for a long time. Mike ran him into the doctors office and the ladies immediately ushered them back to pop the G button back in.  Mike called me pretty upset, and my first thought was that I was so relieved it was me this time. Then I felt terrible for thinking that, and I began to feel really bad for Mike. He was on the verge of tears, and you could hear the guilt in his voice. I assured him that these things are going to happen, and we will learn from them. He texted me after Jude calmed down, and I think he felt a little better. Poor guy, he was pretty upset........well both of them were!

The good news is the little piggy that went to market is now 34 pounds!! He is growing like a weed, and the doctor was thrilled. On the other hand, he said he is gaining to quickly so Jude......is on a diet! I never thought I would say those words. The have omitted a half a can, and scheduled another appointment. Before they left Mike said the doctor picked Jude up squeezed him with a huge, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Now that is a lovely doctor.

Emily's play starts Thursday night at 7pm. It then runs Friday at 7, and Sunday at 2pm. I encourage our family, and friends to check it out. Email me for information. She has worked very hard on this play. Also, Chick-Fil-A benefit night is tonight Tuesday, November 9th from 5 – 8 pm. 20% of all sales when "Timber Creek" is mentioned will go toward Emily Smile Boxes. Chick-Fil-A is located in Alliance Town Center - at Interstate 35W and Heritage Trace Parkway in north Fort Worth. Thank you to Rebecca the head of student council at Timber Creek high for putting this together!

Ps. I was watching this again....it just cracks me up. Em lip synching. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88xFqLcJYV4

No comments: