Friday, May 8, 2009

Stroke Awareness

I actually made this for pediatric stroke awareness day, but I never got it posted. Yeah yeah, I am techonology challenged, but at least it's here. Better late than never!! I had it set to music, fancy, and I was very proud. Then I did something to mess it all up so I am hoping the little video just runs right. Have a great weekend everyone. It's suppose to storm again here in my area....ARGH! By the end of Spring I will own a pair of ruby slippers, and a copy of how to build an Ark in ten days.



3 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! I hope the storms aren't too bad! It has been so nice here all week and now when the weekend is here and the hubs can entertain the kids outside it is suppose to drop 20 degrees, ugh!

Colleen said...

Wow, what an inspiring story. Jude is such a miracle and he has a winning smile!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Jenn, that was an awesome video. Jude looks so happy now. I know it will be a tough road ahead, but you and your family are so strong and God wouldn't have given Jude to you unless he didn't think you could handle it. Stay strong and Happy Mother's Day! You are truly blessed. Jennifer