Tuesday, April 29, 2008

update from today

Well after posting the long post below I got really down. I still haven't felt the baby move, and I am not sure if I should call the doc or not. I am even more miffed now I had to wait until tomorrow to see her. I understand I am not her only patient, but I also believe if you are going to send a patient to a procedure with a possible bad outcome you should follow up. Anyway, just not feeling good. I don't want to be at work. I wanna win the lottery and I wanna go home today.

** update ~ I feel a little thump so he is there. I feel better now. I will update my blog tomorrow after the doctor's visit. I might take a tent and just camp out at the doctors office. Seems I spend a lot of time there so I might as well be comfy ... ;)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wanna borry the RV?