Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A little update or two

Well I have not posted in a really long time. I have been super busy and I guess I just haven't emotionally needed to post. We are doing well! Jude is marching right along and even has all new therapy equipment. He received a new stander, a lift, and a new bath chair. The only thing we are waiting on is his new wheelchair. We have noticed that Jude's front teeth are turning very very yellow. I really believe this is from his breathing treatments we have twice a day. We brush his teeth really good, but the medication seems to be destroying his teeth. Granted they are baby teeth, but it still concerns me.

Jude's sister set him up his on facebook page. We have been updating it with video's, pictures, and more. So if I do not update my blog you can always like his page and see what Jude has been up to. There is a really precious video on there from last night showing how Jude plays with me.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jude-Ortiz/183070828492079


1 comment:

advancedobgyn said...

I'm praying for your family Hope things get better and better. :)