Friday, August 26, 2016

Jude's Celebration

Someone in my loss support group shared this picture today. She said she believed it's the most fitting picture she has seen because it explains the pain a bereaved mother feels. I agree. 



She posted this saying under the picture which I have heard multiple times now but it's always true. Do not judge the bereaved mother. She comes in many forms. She is breathing, but she is dying. She may look young, but inside she has become ancient. She smiles, but her heart sobs. She walks, she talks, she cooks, she cleans, she works, she IS, but she IS NOT, all at once. She is here, but part of her is elsewhere for eternity."

Tomorrow evening we are having a celebration of Jude's life in honor of his upcoming birthday at our new house. We will make sure it's an uplifting positive event for everyone that attends. If you didn't receive an invitation just reach out to me because my brain is still not functioning properly. I have a tendency to think I have done something and it turns out I haven't. 

The house is coming along well. We have half the kitchen remodeled and the other half will come along with time. Like I mentioned before the projects keep us busy and our minds focused on positive energy. We rarely even watch TV anymore because we are so busy working during the day and working at night. 

Jude's headstone should be up soon and I am anxious to show everyone what it looks like. I think it's such a fitting tribute to him. 

Thank you again for your continued support of our family and for sharing in our story. 


No comments: