Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The update and a possible jail break!

Mike stayed with Jude last night so I could get some sleep. I woke up even more sick than I annoying!!! Anyway, they pumped Jude full of oxygen and antibiotics. If he can hold his oxygen today and through the night he will get to go home tomorrow! I am praying this will happen because we are pretty tired of the hospital. The doctor said it will be up to Jude on how well he does recovering at home. It will be up to him to fight through this and not come back to the hospital. The doctor said he really doesn't want him coming back in worse shape.

So let's pray Jude holds those oxygen stats today!

1 comment:

debbie said...

Poor little guy (and poor mommy and daddy, too!) Hope he gets to feeling better very soon so he can bust out of there.