Friday, May 7, 2010

seizure monster

Jude's seizures have really picked up. He is having very strong spasms, and they are hard to watch. This morning he cried while having a seizure, and it sounded like he was in a lot of pain. Tonight he had another difficult seizure, and then went fast asleep. I am sure this is being caused from the Depakote being lowered, and the Felbatol being increased. I hate that we have to "try out" medications and adjust to certain levels before they are effective.

Other than that we are doing well. We are settling back into our lives post vacation, and in about thirty years I will be caught up on laundry.

Nighty night all.


1 comment:

Bronx Cataldo's said...

Hugs to the little lad. I hate when the "seizure monster" comes for a visit.

The laundry is one thing that never, never seems to get all done. No matter how hard I try.