Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday!

It's Friday and I am very happy about that! Emily even said today "I sure am glad it's Friday because those kids at the daycare are getting attitudes and they are giving me one too!" ha!

Anyway, a lady on my ventricumegaly site had her baby by C section this week. He had hydrocephalus, but they thought they would just be installing the shunt. It seems the fluid kept the baby's brain stem from developing and they had to let him go. UGH! Stories like that make me SO SAD! It makes me realize I still just really don't know until Jude is born. My heart honestly tells me he is going to be ok, but life is so unpredictable! So you guys might say a little prayer for her and her family. I am sure they could use the extra support.

Jude's baby shower is tomorrow and I am excited. It's normalcy and a happy time following lots of stress so I am truly looking forward to it! Jude's room is done too and it is SUPER cute. I am going to have to post some pictures of it.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: