Friday, September 9, 2016

The Book update

Today I received an email from my publisher that Jude's book is now on Amazon for pre-order. It's so surreal looking at his tiny little face on the cover beaming out at me. His story, his struggle, his inspiration will be available to so many.

If you would like a copy please see the link or if you know someone that would like a copy please share the link with them. When it's officially released it will be available on kindle too.

I hope Jude is proud and happy. Actually I know he is. This little boy fed these words to my fingers through his amazing fight and blessing. Oh how I miss my darling boy.

https://www.amazon.com/Diary-Baby-Stroke-Jennifer-Ortiz/dp/1942557841/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473455212&sr=8-1&keywords=the+diary+of+a+baby+and+a+stroke


No comments: