Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rise and Shine!

Mike normally gets up at 4:30am to go work out, but today he decided to skip a day. I think we all needed that extra hour of sleep. Jude did not wake up until Mike got up for work at 5:45. Mike and I had slept hard until that point. Jude got up a few times last night, but he was up for the day when Mike was leaving. I laid in my room listening to him laugh through the baby monitor for a bit, but now I am up. He is in a very good mood this morning. I just walked into his room and he started laughing. I told him to not make fun of mommy without makeup :).

Last night we went up tot he Marriott to finalize the plans for Emily's birthday party/fundraiser. We walked into a room FILLED with supplies the DFW NACE had collected for Emily's Smile Boxes. Joy who works for the Marriott had worked with NACE to collect all the items. I will post a picture of everything later, but we were truly overwhelmed. It was so nice! We are surrounded by great people.

No comments: