Saturday, July 23, 2011

Head wound

Mike is handling his injury very well. So far he has minimal pain, but he still gets very tired. We don't leave him alone with Jude yet, but I think he will be okay soon. His face is very swollen today and his eyes are turning black. We know they could see skull when he came in, but we are so lucky it wasn't worse. I had a friend call that used to be a paramedic he said "Dang Jenn I thought you were just being a girl and this was going to be some tiny little cut. I have care flighted people for less than that". No I wasn't being a girl..lol.

Jude is doing well, but being a bit of a stinker. He has not slept well the past two nights....it's almost like he knows we have a lot going on. So I have been up with him. Going to work after a crazy day like we had and then being up all night wasn't pleasant, but that's okay. At least I have a good job to go to. So I slept in until 9:30 today and it was great.

I will be out of touch the next week as I prepare for next weekend. Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Sherry C said...

I'm so glad to hear he is going to okay that wound looked so bad. I hope Jude gets a good nap and sleep for you tonight.

Kelley Jean said...

OH MY JENN!! I am glad Mike is ok! You have ALOT going on....it is ok if sometimes you just let it go and not always feel like you have to be positive! You handle all of this SO well! you are a STRONG women and I am proud to know you! I hope mike heals QUICK and that you get SOME MUCH NEEDED REST GIRL!!!!!!!!!!