Thursday, August 7, 2008

Home

We are at home! I have had a bath and I feel much better than I did. I am still very tired, but my mood is better. So the on call dr was trying to tell me how to really watch for labor. I was basically going to watch for um........well bleeding (tmi) and go. He said NO NO if your contractions are severe like they were this morning and don't let up you come in or you will be a home delivery. So Mike is reading up on delivering a baby at home. lol. At this point I am very tired, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Plus Em comes home Sunday! Only thing I wish I had is a little heart monitor for Jude. Other than that I am pretty confident everything will now go fine. I am trying to de-stress so I am not such a wench to my hubby and am pleasant on the phone. I am off ALL the medication except my steroids and my body feels so much better.

No comments: