Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Jude's update

I promise I am not turning into an anti blogger. I am just overwhelmingly busy at work these days and life continues to march on. Jude is doing pretty well for the most part and continues to prove the statistics wrong. He has had a lot of thick secretions that always needed to be suctioned but overall he seems to be handling this situation a lot better than anyone anticipated. He is very smiley and pretty interactive. He is still having issues with some pain but we seem to be able to control that with medication. 

We are still contemplating the move and have not made any lasting decisions. However if we do move we are pretty sure we will build so we can get Jude exactly what he needs. 

Thanks for keeping Jude in your thoughts and I am sorry I haven't blogged more but I guess that's a good thing. I just haven't had a need to. 



No comments: